Disaster Planning for Residents in Normal
There are many important parts of managing a business in Normal, IL, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Bloomington / Peoria IL today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Normal, IL following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.