Damage Caused by Water in Normal
Has your business experienced water damage lately? Whether it is a growing blotch coming from the ceiling or a totally flooded basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is ready to help. We can conduct water damage restoration for companies and businesses properties throughout the Normal, IL area.
Where does Water Damage Come From?
Malfunctioning appliances such as refrigerators and dishwashers can result in severe flooding around the building. These issues can begin small. Be it malfunctioning sewer lines or appliances, some structures can create severe water damage. Regardless of the type of business you run, water damage can become a real issue for your office. If neglected, it can make your building prone to more damage caused by rot.
Flooding found in business buildings might also come from local overflow of from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Normal might result in flooding for residential and commercial property owners. Just like appliance spills, water damage from natural causes will bring about mildew situations if left unnoticed.
Flood Restoration Services
Our technicians offer a range of tasks like water damage analysis and extraction. Based on the severity of your space, Paul Davis technicians can work on wet areas such as furniture. Our team also cleans and restore things such as books. If left untreated, intense water damage may leave fungal colonies in its wake.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas like carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like books
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and isolating the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- We respond and move on time Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in around a few days.
- We’re experienced – After five decades in service and millions of properties restored, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Collaborating with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We will help with your insurance provider to file claims quickly.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Normal Paul Davis franchise today!